Wednesday, January 1, 2014

One Step Closer


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 pretty people!
How was your first day in 2014? Mine was great.. :)








Dress: margarethink's design | Clutch: New Look | Heels: New Look

Looking back to 2013, all memories start to play in my head.. The final project that brought tears into my life, tears of depression and also tears of joy.. Then I graduated as Bachelor of Art, got this job, and every single opportunities and adventures that I never thought it will be happened in my life..
I’m so thankful because I have family and friends who always love me and support me.. Thanks to you too, my beloved readers for keep reading my thoughts here.. Although we never met but your comments really touch my heart and make me want to do this more and more.. You guys made me who I am..

As for 2014, I want to be a better person with a positive mind.. Taking care my blog.. And I have a lot of things on my plan list, oh I’m so excited!! New year, new spirit, new goals! I believe that I’m one step closer to my dreams.. 2014 is definitely going to be awesome!

Love & Dream,
MM


6 comments:

  1. lovely dress <33

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your graduation and your job, graduated too last month hoping to get a job. We follow you now, hope you follow back. Kisses from Kenya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in love with your heels dear :D
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it. would you mind to follow each other?

    thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments..
I hope you enjoyed my blog and follow me if you want..
I will get back to you as soon as possible.. ;*