Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Gift





First of all, I want to say Happy Valentine's Day! <3 How was your Valentine's day? Did you spend it with your loved one or family maybe? As for me, I had a great Valentine's day this year.. Not only because it's my little sister's birthday but also I got the chance to meet a wonderful new people.. Thanks to LOOKS Magazine who picked me as one of the winner in their competition.. I felt really honored and still can't believe that I'm the winner.. The prize was Bonia Watch which the color happened to match my outfit that day (best Valentine's gift so far).. Thank you so so so muucchh for your support and votes.. I love you all!

Love & Dream,
MM

1 comment:

  1. awesome gifts!

    followed you now via GFC and bloglovin - waiting for you now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments..
I hope you enjoyed my blog and follow me if you want..
I will get back to you as soon as possible.. ;*