Tuesday, April 29, 2014

LBD

Little Black Dress, something that we can never stop looking for and talking about.. Yes, we all need at least one perfect black dress in our closet that match for every occasion, days and nights.. As for me, I already have 2 LBDs but they're too "party-ish" so I can't wear them on casual events.. I never really search for LBD, I always find them when I was looking for something else.. Same thing happened when I was searching for shoes on Dressale 3 days ago.. I accidentally saw this sheer black dress and found it interesting..


The details of this dress is pretty amazing.. I love the sheer fabric on shoulder-hand part and the cutting on the waist.. Not too sexy and simple.. You can wear it to a party and casual event too.. Here are some mix and match inspirations..




Gold shoes (here) | Red Stiletto Pumps (here)
Black Pointy Boots (here) | Nude Ankle Boots (here)

Perfect, right? Oh and they're having a big discount for this dress so, click click click..

P.S: Dressale is looking for bloggers to cooperate with.. Just send an email to marketing_shirley@dressale.com if you're interested.. ;)

Love & Dreams,
MM

5 comments:

  1. A black dress is a staple.. you can wear it so many ways! Love the accessories you paired them with. The 2nd has to be my favorite! :)
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really sexy and classy dear! ♥

    New post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Combinations! <3

    http://www.naturellebeautywall.blogspot.mx/

    Att. Alexa Bernal

    ReplyDelete
  4. that gold shoes, tho!
    took every girl's breath away I think :D


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little black dress is an essential! Loving all these combinations x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments..
I hope you enjoyed my blog and follow me if you want..
I will get back to you as soon as possible.. ;*