Friday, May 30, 2014

Lash & Wink x Dry Me Event

Last week I went to Lash & Wink x Dry Me Launching Event.. Lash & Wink is a shop that sells a great quality fake eyelashes.. Dry Me is a salon but for hair do and manicure only.. Both have a specific platform, so I was very excited when they announced this collaborated event.. Adding the excitement, we can get a free make over.. The picture below is me with my hair and makeup before the make over.. Scroll if you want to see the result of the 30 minutes make over.. ;)



The event was started with a short opening speech by the owner of Lash & Wink herself, Marcella Widita.. She introduced us to their new collection called "Gemstone" then she did a smokey-eye make up tutorial plus how to use a fake eyelashes..




I did some tour inside the salon and captured some pictures while waiting my turn for the make over..



Cute dessert corner by Dolci Desserts

Dry Me price list


Uber cute packaging with 3 pairs of reusable eyelashes and a bottle of adhesive


Finally it's my turn to get the make over.. The challenge was to get my hair and make up done in 30 minutes.. I thought it was impossible but they really did it in 30 minutes.. I chose the Windy Wave hairstyle and I used the Amethyst eyelashes.. Here's the result!


I'm a happy customer and I will definitely coming back when I need an emergency make over.. You must try if you life in Jakarta..

Love & Dream,
MM

6 comments:

  1. it most have been a really nice event, lovely outfits and those lashes look super sweet!

    Check out my latest post on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so fun! I've always wanted to get my hair done at a fancy salon! :)
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, love your new hairstyle! You are so pretty! :))

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  4. The staff was fantastic too, everything food wise was perfection - special attention must be paid to the dessert - warm chocolate cookies with shots of milk, Amazing!!
    San Francisco venues

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Marcella Widita. Her makeups are so pretty!
    I followed her page and dryme page on instagram too and i never knew that the place is super cute and cozy. I think i have to visit dryme anytime soon :)

    You look so pretty, dear. And what a nice blog you have here. Do you want to follow each other via gfc, bloglovin, and instagram? Let me know :)

    ♥Ongles et De La Vie De Puspita♥
    ♥Instagram♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures
    Look like a very fun event.
    Great selection of eyelashes.
    Great blog
    xoxo
    http://stunningchic.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments..
I hope you enjoyed my blog and follow me if you want..
I will get back to you as soon as possible.. ;*