Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hectic week

I'm so sorry for super late update.. I didn't mean to abandoned my blog, but last week was a very hectic week for me because I had to finish my work for my final exam and my final project presentation, and my job too..I barely had no time for myself.. Although my final presentation didn't go very well, but still, I'M FREE NOW!!! yeeaayy!!

So, to redeem my sleepless nights, I decided to go out, dressing up, take some pictures, and have fun..I'm so excited! :D





My looks today is basically to show my happiness, my independence day.. And I choose to wear my galaxy shirt and my favorite ankle boots from payless..


 
Galaxy shirt - Upper Rack 
Denim short - Hongkong
Ankle Boots - Payless Shoe Store


Special thanks to my photographer friend Kadek Satria for the beautiful pictures.. :)



Love&dream,
MM

16 comments:

  1. Nice outfit dear! Love your galaxy top ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Join my birthday giveaway, open internationally, win pretty mini dress or magnificent outwear! Click here \(^o^)/
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. I love your shirt and the hat goes perfectly with it. Your blog is so cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice top! I think you have a nice blog, I am your new follower! Hope to see you on my site :)

    love,
    catherine
    www.etinology.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaww!! Thank you so much for following me.. You're so nice Catherine.. ;) <3

      Delete
    2. Hello catherine.. i want to give an info that i've changed my blog name to margarethink with no -.. just in case if you cant find me.. thx :)

      Delete
  4. what a lovely shots, and you're so pretty. loving the galaxy shirt :D


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danny.. I'm flattered with your comment.. <3 nice to meet you.. :D

      Delete
  5. great look! love the hat!

    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? Follow me and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  6. great top! I have the same one with different color hahaha

    btw, I have a Romwe dress giveaway on my blog, if you want to join :
    http://missoline.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just followed you and liked this post on Bloglovin, gorgeous ;) Keep in touch! ;)
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes of course.. nice to meet you Diana.. :D :*

      Delete
    2. Hi diana just want to give u information that i've changed my blog name to margarethink with no -.. thx :)

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments..
I hope you enjoyed my blog and follow me if you want..
I will get back to you as soon as possible.. ;*