Sunday, August 18, 2013

Achromatic





 


Cowboy hat: Zara | Shirt: Ebay | Skort: SheInside (sold out) | Heels: Stradivarius (similar here)

There's a time when you didn't want to play with colors on your outfit.. And it doesn't matter because we can do a lot of combination only with black and white.. Today I wore my black and white shirt, the one that I bought for my own birthday present (you can check out here if you haven't read it yet) along with this very popular white skort.. Adding the cowboy hat and my current favorite white strap shoes.. Oh about this shoes, the silver details really caught my eyes and I couldn't help myself but to score them right away.. Well, every girl needs a white shoes right? ;)
So, this is my black-and-white version.. Happy Sunday all.. 

Love & Dream,
MM

4 comments:

  1. love your black and white look
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love black and white! You look stunning, and your hair!! *___* So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey great post I like your style. I invite you to my blog . Follow > ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments..
I hope you enjoyed my blog and follow me if you want..
I will get back to you as soon as possible.. ;*