Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dreamy December






 White blouse: Upper Rack | Sweater: H&M x Isabel Marant | Bag: ASOS
Ring: Forever21 | Jeans: Stradivarius | Shoes: Stradivarius (here)

December only gone half way but so many positive things filled my days.. Life lessons, meeting new friends, a little coincidences that put a smile on my face, and many amazing opportunities..

Last Sunday, I went to OOTDindo 1st gathering and met a lot of fashionable people.. The event was superb! Unfortunately I couldn't stay until the event finished because I had other things to do.. But in a short amount of time, I got the chance to met Dwiki from The Glory, and also got featured on WhatIWear..

I feel like living in a dream and I don't wanna wake up..


Love & Dream,
MM

9 comments:

  1. hey Marcella!
    finaly found your blog :D
    it was really nice to meet you at OOTD Indo Gathering :)

    love love your outfit!
    especially the jumper <3

    i'm following your blog now <3

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post.love the look
    beautiful
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit!
    your jumper and bag are gorgeous

    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sweater :D Congrats on getting featured on WIW ;D


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm so happy that great things are coming by! :) As the old saying goes, "work hard, play hard" :) lovely outfit! <3 love the jeans and the sweater! <33xx

    -Nikkie
    ChicNikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it your outfit is very pretty!
    Now I´m following you in Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sweater---it looks like a painting with overlapping stokes everywhere. Also, great contrast with the blue heels! I hope the last half of December is just as successful for you as the first.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun event! And your sweater is so cute! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments..
I hope you enjoyed my blog and follow me if you want..
I will get back to you as soon as possible.. ;*