Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Oversized




Sweater: Pull & Bear | Skirt: New Look | Shoes: New Look | Accessories: Forever21

Gloomy rainy days mean I can wear my autumn/winter pieces.. This oversized knit sweater so far is my best purchased.. Mix it with short skirt to show some skin and create an illusion since I'm not that tall.. Anyway we're finally in my favorite month of the year, looking forward to make the best of it.. Now, I really have to shut my laptop down and go to sleep, have a flight to catch tomorrow morning.. 

Love & Dream,
MM

6 comments:

  1. Love your sweater!

    www.nomoretulips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and comfy look. I really love the sweater. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look!
    xx Elle

    Check out my blog:
    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Model and Travel & Lifestyle blogger i Tokyo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looove the outfit so much! looks great x


    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments..
I hope you enjoyed my blog and follow me if you want..
I will get back to you as soon as possible.. ;*